Friday, August 27, 2010

BBQ Chicken Pizza

Pizza lover's will not be disappointed in this pizza recipe! I think it tastes just as good as something you would order in a Pizzeria, if not better! My family devoured this pizza, even my little kids loved it! This recipe is surely to be a hit at your home. I would recommend splurging and buying some really good BBQ sauce to make this pizza fabulous! The BBQ sauce is truly what makes the pizza oh so yummy! I would recommend Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce. I found it at my local Wal-Mart, just near the other bbq sauces. This is also incredibly easy to make and you can have dinner on the table within 30 minutes! Great pizza and short cooking time- two great perks for a wonderful pizza night with the family! Enjoy!

BBQ Pizza Recipe
1 Store bought or Handmade pizza crust
Sauce:
1/2 c. BBQ sauce
3/4 teaspoon Honey
Toppings:
1 boneless chicken breast, grilled and cut into bite-sized pieces
1 small red onion, sliced
1/2 c. smoked gouda cheese
1/2 c. mozzerella cheese
Step 1: Grill Chicken breasts until fully cooked and cut into small strips. Set aside. In a bowl mix together honey and barbeque sauce. Set aside.
Step 2: Prepare pizza crust and press down and shape onto a pizza pan. Top dough with barbecue sauce and spread evenly over the crust. Top the sauce with a layer of Gouda and mozzarella cheeses. Then add sliced chicken and red onions on top of the cheeses.
Step 3: Bake in the oven at 485 degrees for 10 minutes or until crust is browned.

I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...